W50 5MM BACK-ZIP IN STRETCHY NEOPRENE WITH WPAD
This new W50 wetsuit is the next installment in the Waterproof Sports Series. This series started two years ago with our top-selling W30 tropical suit. As with the W30, this new suit has all the bells and whistles and much more. The new W50 is highly-recommended for temperate waters, and is not really considered a tropical water suit.
Staying warm means staying comfortable! Some good advice for the less experienced traveler is to ask the local dive instructors what the thickness of their own suits is. You may be surprised.
The W50 full suit features Gender specific design, WPAD, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock for expandable pockets, reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees. Sturdy PK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique molded PU Velcro Tab that only sticks to the designed Velcro area. Zippers on the legs allow easy donning. Constructed of UltraFlex Neoprene you will have a snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow, which will provide you with a warm, comfortable dive wherever your favorite temperate waters are.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ARM ANTISLIP - The antislip surface keeps the computer in place.
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING - Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- HI QUALITY YKK BACKZIPPER - A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- KNEE PADS IN TOUGHTEX - Very strong abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS - Critical abrasion area and antislip protection.
- ULTRAFLEX NEOPRENE - High stretch nylon/spandex with Ultrasoft Neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to donn and doff.
- WPAD - The WPAD™, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- YKK ZIPPERED LEGS - Hi quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.