It might very well be wrong to call Nord a successor to our huge success, the WarmTec. Nord is so much more! Nord is a gender-specific, anatomically sculpted undergarment, designed to keep you warm and dry in the most demanding environments. Whether you need a 200g (Nord) or a 300g (Nord X), breathable and water-resistant undergarment, Nord will do the work.
It has pre-compressed padding in environmentally friendly DuPont™ Sorona®* padding with a quilted lining. The material has a 4-way stretch for great movability plus gusseted crotch and armpits making valve drills a walk in the park. Cordura reinforced knees & elbows, zippered hip pockets lined with soft fleece, and a chest pocket for smaller items. All pockets are equipped with easy-grip zip-pullers.
The back has an elastic waistband to give you a snug fit. Arms are equipped with neoprene wrist cuffs to keeps you warm and dry if the unexpected should happen, a vented shoulder panel, the lower legs have a more snug-fit shape, the low-profile neck collar is made of soft fleece material with a Velcro closing. The male version is equipped with a longer two-way zipper for easier access. Preinstalled outlets for P-valve hose on both sides.
- Anatomical sculpting – Arms, legs, and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance maneuverability.
- Pre-compressed padding – Lightweight breathable warmth. Unparalleled softness with exceptional resistance to heat loss.
- Four-way stretch – Ensures a comfortable fit.
- TPU membrane – A breathable, windproof, and water-resistant outer layer.
- Cordura reinforced – Knees and elbows have been reinforced with Cordura fabric.
- Zippered hip pockets – Hip pockets lined with a soft micro-fleece, for added comfort between dives.
- Zippered chest pocket – A discrete zippered pocket for car keys, wallets, and other essentials.
- Elastic waistband – A elastic waistband in the back.
- Neoprene wrist cuffs – Insulating while wet. Equipped with thumb-loops.
- Low profile fleece neck – Less volume when used under a dry-suit. With Velcro closing.
- Vented mesh shoulder panels – Provides rapid air and moisture regulation.
- Prepared for suspenders – Pre-mounted tabs for the fitting of optional suspenders.
- Pre-bent arms and legs – Provides a perfect anatomical fit when in diving position.
- Snug-fitting lower leg – Less bulk around the lower legs makes it easier to don and doff your dry-suit. Wide foot straps.
- Zipper puller – A newly designed zipper puller with a secure grip, with or without gloves.
- A longer two-way zipper – The male version is equipped with a longer two-way zipper for easier access.
- Prepared for pee valve – Preinstalled outlets for P-valve hose on both sides.
- Gusseted crotch and armpits – Gusseted crotch and armpits elevate freedom of movement.